Freedom Fest Ohio is for attendees of all ages and walks of life. In order for everyone to have the best time possible, the following rules and regulations will apply.
Acts, Dates, and Times
All dates, times, artists, and prices are subject to change without notice.
Ohio law prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages onto Morrow County Fairgrounds property and
the surrounding lots. A wide array of food and beverages are available at concession stands.
We have the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to anyone at any time. Adults of age that choose
to consume alcoholic beverages will do so in a responsible manner.
Alcohol will not be served to anyone already intoxicated. Intoxicated patrons will be denied entry
into the venue. Public intoxication is grounds for ejection from the venue without refund. Each
customer’s ID is checked before each alcohol purchase. No one under the age of 21 is
permitted to purchase alcohol. Alcohol will not be served if the picture on the ID doesn’t match
the person attempting to purchase. No vertical or expired driver’s licenses from any state will be
accepted. NO GLASS CONTAINERS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS AT ANY
In accordance with industry standards, The Freedom Fest has implemented the following building entry procedures for all events:
All guests and bags will be visually searched prior to entry. No backpacks, large totes, or
oversized bags are allowed in the venue. Small purses, diaper bags and other small
personal bags are allowed, but will be inspected at the entrance.
No large bags or backpacks will be allowed in the building without prior authorization.
No bags or purses larger than 12” x 12” are allowed. All guests entering the venue are subject
to a bag inspection. No large bags or backpacks will be allowed in the building without prior
authorization. Diaper or baby needs bags will be allowed only for those with baby/infants with
them AND at the discretion of Freedom Fest Management.
All guests ages 5 and older must have a ticket.
Gates open at least 60 minutes prior to show time (unless otherwise noted).
Guests may asked to leave the property for reasons including, but not limited to the following:
- Failure to follow Freedom Fest smoking policies
- Unruly conduct
- Use of illegal substances or drugs
- Disruptive behavior
- Use of profane, obscene or abusive language of any type
- Possession of illegal or unauthorized items inside the venue
- Throwing of any objects onto the stage area, or in the seating areas
- Verbally abusing, threatening or intimidating performers, other guests, or Freedom Fest employees and volunteers
- Participating in a fight
- Entering or attempting to enter any “Authorized Personnel Only” or “Restricted” areas, such as: the stage area, backstage, behind points of sale.
Guests that are asked to leave the property may be subject to arrest. These guests will not receive a refund for their ticket(s)
- Inclement weather
- Any action that, in the opinion of Freedom Fest Management, places other guests in danger or reduces their enjoyment of the event/li>
ALL MISCONDUCT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. FIGHTING WILL BE HANDLED SWIFTLY
WITH EXPULSION AND POTENTIAL OF CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Freedom Fest offers parking which can best be described as “field parking”. There will be
parking attendants and we ask that you follow their direction for parking. VIP, Handicap, and VIP
Camping parking will all have their own areas. Parking passes are available online or at the gate
and are non-refundable.
There is no re-entry for Freedom Fest, except for VIP Camping. VIP Camping pass/wristband
must be present and is not replaceable.
Tailgating is not allowed in the Freedom Fest parking lot. This includes, but is not limited to,
drinking alcoholic beverages (in accordance to Ohio law), grilling out, and games or any other
activities that may obstruct or distract traffic. Management appreciates your cooperation in
helping us provide a safe environment for all patrons.
Underage drinking will not be tolerated at Freedom Fest or in any parking areas located around
the venues. Anyone under the legal age of 21 drinking, or in the possession of alcohol, will be
subject to citation and/or arrest and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In addition,
Freedom Fest Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who is visibly
- Seat Cusions
- Small Snacks
- Rain Jackets/Ponchos
- Fireworks or indendiary devices of any kind
- Glass, Metal, or Hard Plastic Containers
- Weapons of any kind (regardless of concealed or carry permit)
- Recording Devices of any kind - Audio or Visual
- Professional cameras. Cameras with detachable lenses. GoPro/Action Cameras. Tablets/iPads.
- Backpacks. Any bag/purse larger than 12” x 12”
- Hard-Sided Coolers
- Laser pointers
- Tools (wrenches, pliers, etc.)
- Pets (except service animals covered under ADA regulations)
- Aerosol Spray Cans
- Musical Instruments
- Selfie sticks
- Spiked jewelry or chains of any type
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Freedom Fest Management